Block Paving Ascot for Driveways & Patios
Are you looking for block paving Ascot? These days a driveway can be so much more than somewhere to park your car. A beautiful block paving driveway can be a feature in its own right.
Our block paving Ascot driveways are long lasting, practical and can add value to your Ascot property. Block paving can bring real kerb appeal to your home and a touch of cost effective luxury to the way it looks.
From the understated to the ostentatious and from the classic to the contemporary, we can design and install a block paving driveway that perfectly suits your home, lifestyle, taste and pocket.
We can offer you a wide range of materials and finishing touches to choose from, all of which will be planned and installed by our fully trained, expert and experienced team. You'll find them fast, tidy, conscientious and working in ways that are convenient to you and your family.
We use a wide range of quality materials including Marshalls, Brett and Bradstone, Natural Sand Stone, Sand Stone Circles, Indian Sandstone, Slate, Granite and Cobbles. This will depend on the visual effect required by you.
You can select from a wide range of natural stone and block paving materials, with a large range of patterns, styles and finishing. Please call for our free block paving Ascot brochure and free site survey.
Ascot Block Paving Patio Services
Working in Ascot, we use a wide range of quality materials for your block paving patio including Marshalls, Brett and Bradstone, Natural Sand Stone, Sand Stone Circles, Indian Sandstone, Slate, Granite and Cobbles. This will depend on the visual effect required by you.
You can select from a wide range of natural stone and block paving materials, with a large range of patterns, styles and finishing. Please call for our free brochure and free site survey.
We construct high quality block paving patios with varying degrees of complexity, including split levels.
Diligent to Standards of Block Paving, Patios & Hard Landscaping
- The area to be paved will be dug to a suitable depth, foundations laid and any new scalpings fully compacted.
- The whole area will be levelled to provide the correct drainage with surface water channels installed or sockaways if required.
- Edge restraints are set firmly in concrete and any voids are filled with sharp sand.
- Blocks will be laid hand tight to customers design specifications before the area is compacted with the plate vibrator.
- Jointing sand will be utilized and forced into any unfilled joints to create a superior finish.
- Do I need planning permission for a block paved driveway?
Development rights changed In 2008. Our specialist consultants offer a free site survey to review the size of hard standing, level of water run off and any additional gulleying or drainage requirements you might need.
We offer a wide selection of permeable paving and drainage solutions all have merit and our specialists can advise you of the best approach. In the majority of cases means no planning permission required.
Call us today on 01344 723047 for a free quotation
Terrafirma offer more than just block paving Ascot
WHY CHOOSE TERRAFIRMA
- The South's leading driveway specialist
- Family run business
- Established for over 30 years
- 10 year guarantee
- 7 day price promise
- We are Which Trusted Traders
- Experienced and qualified staff
- Full public liability insurance
- Absolute peace of mind
7 Day Price Promise
If within 7 days of placing your order, you find a lower price for products designed, made and installed to the same specifications and with the same guarantees, Terrafirma will refund the difference.